Highly form-fitting and incorporating a large leather hand-strap as a major component, this Varavon Armor Cage is designed as much for handheld use as for tripod-mount and shoulder-mount applications.
Included are the hand-strap, an ergonomic top handle, repositionable shoe mount, and cable safety clamp that'll protect your cable from accidentally being yanked out. The top handle installs into a shoe mount on the top of the cage and protrudes out in front of the camera, providing a fitting place to mount a mic using the included repositionable shoe mount.
The cage features an Arca Swiss universal dovetail on the bottom, offering compatibility with a variety of support equipment, including the Varavon Extreme2 Baseplate and BH35 Ball Head. It offers 1/4"-20 mounting threads all around and provides access to all controls, ports, and slots. The camera attaches to the cage with a 1/4"-20 screw secured from the bottom.
- Designed for handheld and tripod-mount/shoulder-mount applications
- Includes hand-strap, top handle, shoe mount, and cable safety clamp
- Arca Swiss universal dovetail on the bottom
- 1/4"-20 mounting threads all around
- Access to all controls, ports, and slots