Orders placed after 4PM on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 11AM Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enjoy Extended Returns thru Feb 1, 2017!
You have until Feb 1, 2017 to return or exchange items purchased between Nov 1, 2016 and Jan 1, 2017. All other standard return policy conditions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
The 2-Port Fast Ethernet High-Speed WIC for Cisco Integrated Services Routers from Cisco is supported on Cisco Integrated Services Routers offering small-to-large-sized businesses and enterprise branch-office customers the option to add Layer 3 routed ports with many advanced features, including quality-of-service (QoS) and rate-limiting capabilities.
Ethernet and VLAN Features
• IEEE802.3 with IEEE802.2 Service Advertising Protocol (SAP)
• IEEE802.3 with IEEE802.2 and Subnetwork Access Protocol (SNAP)
• IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging
• Autosensing, autonegotiation, and automatic media-dependent interface crossover
• Unique MAC address (not shared with any other interface on the router), assigned MAC address to interface, and subinterfaces
• Network management features
• Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) support
• Cisco NetFlow accounting
• Weighted Random Early Detection (WRED)
• Precedence setting and mapping (802.1p)
• Committed access rate (CAR)
• MAC address filtering
• Extended ACLs
• Voice and remaining QoS features, per platform and per Cisco IOS Software release
• Cisco Group Management Protocol and Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP) for multicasting
• High availability, supporting Hot Standby Router Protocol (HSRP), Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP), and Gateway Load Balancing Protocol (GLBP)
• MPLS features as supported by platform
• Generic routing encapsulation (GRE)
• IP Security (IPsec) (crypto map)
• Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol Version 3 (L2TPv3) tunnel termination
• Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) client and server
• Network Address Translation (NAT)
• Generic Traffic Shaping (GTS)
• Media Gateway Control Protocol (MGCP) bind
• IBM features
• Point-to-Point Protocol over Ethernet (PPPoE) client
MIBs Supported by the HWIC-2FE
• CISCO-ENTITY-FRU-CONTROL-MIB Note this HWIC module does not support Jumbo Frames
In the Box
Cisco 2-Port Fast Ethernet High-Speed WIC for Cisco Integrated Services Routers