The VR 12 Convertible Warehouse Headset from VXi is a single-wire convertible headset that gives you a choice of over-the-head and behind-the-neck wearing styles. It is well-suitable for distribution centers and other industrial settings that put unique demands on a headset. This headset was designed to work with voice-picking and speech recognition applications used in warehouses and similarly noisy environments. The noise-canceling microphone and receiver give you the productivity-boosting audio accuracy these unique applications need. The headset is designed to be comfortable and durable, to meet the demands of every-day use in high-noise environments.
- Specifically designed to work with voice-picking and speech recognition applications in distribution centers and other high-noise industrial settings
- Designed to last and withstand the constant demands of all-day use in distribution centers
- Designed to be lightweight and adjustable for optimal fit
- Equipped with noise-canceling microphone and audio receiver, ensuring a accuracy when using voice-picking and speech recognition
- Utilizes a quick disconnect that is compatible with many wearable computers and devices used in distribution centers and other high-noise industrial environments
- Lightweight adjustable over-the-head wearing style for all-day comfort
- G-style (GN Netcom) quick disconnect