The Miller Air Alloy Tripod System is a lightweight system built for indoor and outdoor shooting conditions for both video and photo applications. It includes aluminum alloy tripod legs designed for quick setups and breakdowns, and a pan and tilt fluid head offering constant drag in all temperature ranges. It also includes a quick-release camera plate, pan handle, and weatherproof, padded soft carry case. The system features a 4.4 lb - 11 lb payload range.
The tripod legs are height-adjustable in two stages between a ground-hugging 9.2" and secure 63". A neoprene grip on the upper leg section provides a comfortable way of moving the tripod when it's already set up. The fluid head offers two selectable counterbalance positions and 90° to -75° tilt range. It also provides a 60mm sliding range for the included camera plate.
The tripod has rubber feet that wind up to reveal spikes for use on soft ground. The camera plate offers 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 camera-mounting screws, and a 1/4"-20 screw adapter with a locating pin is also included for added safety.
- 4.4 lb - 11 lb payload
- 75mm bowl / 75mm ball
- 2 selectable counterbalance positions
- Constant fluid drag in all temperature ranges
- 90° to -75° tilt range
- Height-adjustable from 9.2" to 63"
- 2 leg stages / 3 leg sections
- Rubber feet with spikes within
- Neoprene grip leg protection on upper leg section
- Quick-release camera plate
- 60mm camera plate sliding range
- Pan handle
- Weatherproof, padded soft carry case