Designed to carry the components of a follow focus system, the Pelican Storm Case with Custom-Cut High Density Foam for CFF-1 from OConnor features custom-cut high density foam that carries your CFF follow focus unit and its accessories. The case is injection-molded of HPX high performance resin that is dent- and shatter-resistant. It is tough, rugged, lightweight, while being both air and watertight. The permanently attached pressure relief valve adjusts air pressure without letting in water, allowing the case to equalize with the outside air pressure, without the risk of water entering through the valve and won't unscrew from the case.
Press & Pull latches secure the case and require you to push a button to open the latches, yet stay closed securely under impact or stress. The case has molded-in hasps that allow you to use a full-sized padlock. It has hinges with integrated feet that hold fast under impact, and create a flat surface for upright stability. It is carried by a double-layered, soft-grip, solid-core handle that provides strong, durable comfort.
- Follow focus body
- All types of OConnor Follow focus rod bridges
- Drive gears
- 2 x handwheels (either type)
- 2 x extensions
- Speed crank
- Flexible whip & 3 x extensions
- Isolator handle
- Meets ATA 300 category 1 standards for transit cases
- Meets FED-STD-101C requirements for drops and vibration (loose cargo)
- Exceeds the specifications listed in MIL-STD-648C for vibration (sweep)
- Meets MIL-STD-810F for immersion and simulated rainfall