Porta Brace's Rain Slicker provides added protection for your camera during inclement weather. This model is made to fit the ARRI AMIRA. Manufactured from waterproof Taslan nylon material that has a soft Tricot interior layer, the Rain Slicker not only protects the camera, but also reduces the noise caused by rain impact on the outside. While being waterproof, the protective material is also breathable, allowing heat from the camera to escape and preventing possible overheating.
Clear vinyl windows provide unimpeded visual to integral camera controls and monitors, while hook-and-loop secured openings provide access to them, as well as the power supply. For protecting the lens, an adjustable lens gasket creates a tight seal. It works with a wide range of lens types, including cinema lenses, and allows for the use of an attached matte box. The waterproof material which covers the lens is also adjustable to accommodate different lens lengths.
- Custom-fit for ARRI AMIRA
- Protects camera in wet or rainy conditions
- Constructed from waterproof Taslan nylon
- Breathable material allows heat from camera to escape
- Clear vinyl windows for viewing camera controls
- Touch fasteners provide access to camera controls and power supply
- Adjustable lens gasket for tight fit around lens or matte box; fits a variety of lens lengths
- Optional light/monitor module and tripod mount skirt module for additional protection (not included)