The Mackie DL1608 iPad-Controlled 16-Channel Lightning Connector Digital Live Sound Mixer with Mixer Bag and Mixer Cover comes with everything you need to start building your mobile live sound rig. It features the DL1608 iPad-Controlled 16-Channel Digital Live Sound Mixer with Lightning Connector, a custom-fit mixer cover, and a custom-fit mixer bag for storage and transport.
Mackie DL1608 iPad-Controlled 16-Channel Digital Live Sound Mixer with Lightning Connector
The Mackie DL1608 16-Channel Digital Live Sound Mixer with Lightning Connector allows the entire process of live-sound mixing to be controlled by an iPad. The DL1608 features 16 Onyx microphone preamps, 24-bit A/D & D/A converters, powerful internal DSP processing and an iPad docking faceplate. Integrate your Lightning Apple iPad and complete the setup for a live sound mixing experience that takes advantage of the iPad's touchscreen capabilities and wireless control.
Use Mackie's Master Fader app to mix live audio and access the DL1608's internal processing, including 4-band EQ, compression, gate, delay, reverb and 31-band graphic EQ. Add a wireless router (not included) and mix with your iPad remotely, at various locations of a venue, hall, etc. The DL1608 takes full advantage of the iPad's flexibility, and features like Channel Images allow you to take pictures of band members and use the images as channel markers for easy referencing.
The Mackie DL1608 features a download for ProTools I First and Waveform software and The Musician's Collection plug-in package including 23 high-quality plugins with BBD Delay, Level Lite, 304E EQ, and 304C Compressor. To authorize the software, simply input the mixer's serial number on the website.
Conrol the Mix From Anywhere
16 Onyx Preamps
24-Bit Cirrus Logic AD/DA Converters
Built-In Processing (DSP)
Multiple iPad Support
Record for Easy Sharing
Integrate Music from Any App
Install Friendly Features
Big on Security
- Dock compatible with iPad (2017), iPad Pro 9.7-inch, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, and iPad (4th generation)
- Optional dock available for iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2 and iPad mini
Professional Production Content
- Pro Tools | First and Waveform OEM professional software and plugin packages included
- The DAW Essentials Bundle for Waveform OEM includes 16 powerful plugins like Equalizer, Compressor, Reverber8, and Limiter
- Included Software from Avid, including Pro Tools | First
- An industry standard for decades, Pro Tools | First is easy enough for beginners yet sophisticated enough for experienced musicians. Get many of the same tools used by your favorite artists and recording studios. And now you can collaborate online with anyone, anywhere, and create at the speed of your imagination. Available for macOS and Windows operating systems.
- In addition to the powerful plug-ins within Pro Tools | First, this mixer comes with the exclusive Mackie Musician Collection featuring 23 fantastic plug-ins, including:
- Avid 304E EQ: Add musical warmth with a treble and bass equalizer with sweepable mid control
- Avid 304C Compressor: Tweak the clarity, balance, and rhythmic feel of music with this optical-modeled compressor
- BBD Delay: Create delay, chorus, and vibrato effects based on a classic guitar pedal
- Black Op Distortion: Add rich distortion based on a classic distortion pedal
- Black Shiny Wah: Achieve the famous classic tones of a respected wah wah pedal
- Black Spring Reverb: Get the twang and space of a vintage amplifier
- C1 Chorus: Emulates a classic chorus pedal
- DC Distortion: Dial up a range of overdriven tones with this Avid custom distortion effect
- Eleven Lite: Get the sound of popular guitar amps and speaker cabinets
- Flanger: Create esoteric sounds with this homage to vintage and modern flangers
- Graphic EQ: Sculpt frequencies with ease
- Gray Compressor: Add warmth to tracks based on a vintage Ross compressor
- Green JRC Overdrive: Get the coveted sounds of a classic IC overdrive pedal
- In-Tune: Keep your instruments in tune with this digital tuner
- Orange Phaser: Create interesting effects with this phase shifter based on a classic design
- Roto Speaker: Recreate the sounds of a Leslie rotary speaker cabinet
- Sci-Fi: Add analog synth-type ring and frequency modulation
- Studio Reverb: Create natural-sounding reverb and ambient effects
- Tape Echo: Add vintage analog delay and chorus effects
- Tri Knob Fuzz: Get the Hendrix tone with this fuzz box based on one of the first fuzz pedals
- Vari-Fi: Create the effect of audio changing tape speed
- Vibe Phaser: Add phase-shift and rotary speaker effects
Mackie Mixer Bag for DL806 and DL1608 (Black)
The black Mixer Bag for DL806 and DL1608 from Mackie uses high-impact, high-density foam, and durable nylon with an EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) shield to protect your mixer. It features a sturdy, padded shoulder strap for easy transport. It also has a double zipper for faster access to the contents.
Carry-On Form Factor
Mackie Mixer Cover for DL806 and DL1608 (Black)
The black Mixer Cover for DL806 and DL1608 from Mackie is used in conjunction with the 806/1608 Bag. It is made of 600-nylon and features a touch-fastened flap for cable access.