With an emphasis on developing rich multimedia slideshows, NCH Software's PhotoStage is a dynamic tool that lets you blend photos, videos, music, and narration into one cohesive video presentation. An intuitive interface and organizational structure offers both automated and manual slide ordering, along with the ability to add transitional effects, enhance photographs, and import or record music and narration.
Once slideshows have been developed and are ready for sharing, they can be burned directly to DVDs for playback to a TV; optimized for web-sharing and uploaded to YouTube or Facebook; or saved directly to mobile devices. Additionally, for high-resolution playback, slideshow video files can also be saved in both 1080p and 720p formats.
- Slideshows can be created using any combination of photographs, videos, music, captions, and narration.
- Manual drag-and-drop control allows you to sequence the slides as desired or, if working from a folder of images, the Quick Create function can automatically convert a group of images into a slideshow.
- A wide range of transitions, including different fades, help to segue between slides.
- Panning and zooming effects help to direct viewers' attention to certain aspects of a slide and create a more dynamic overall appearance.
- Effects can be previewed in real time and the duration of each effect can be adjusted.
Photo Editing and Enhancement
- Photographs can be enhanced within the program, with the ability to adjust each image's brightness, color, and saturation settings.
- Cropping, rotating, and flipping controls are also available for altering photographs to best fit within the slideshow.
- To further accentuate the photographs within the slideshow, text captions can be added to slides and videos can also be added for a well-rounded multimedia presentation.
- Music tracks and audio elements can be added to slideshows to offset the still imagery in a unique way.
- Narrated passages can be recorded from within the program or, alternatively, pre-recorded narrations can also be added to slideshows.
Sharing and Export
- Slideshows can be burned directly to a DVD for easy playback on a television.
- Web-optimized slideshows can be saved as video files or can be uploaded directly to YouTube or Facebook for online sharing. Additionally, presentations can be saved as Flash files for embedding within personal web pages.
- For mobile playback, finished presentations can be saved directly to a PSP, iPod, iPhone, or any other 3GP-compatible mobile phone.
- For high-definition playback, videos can be output in both full HD 1080p and HD 720p formats.