The SDI Bullet Fiber Video Converter, from Tactical Fiber Systems, is a transmitter/receiver solution for broadcasting and surveillance applications. It receives an HD-SDI video input and converts it to a single mode optical signal for transmission over a fiber optic cable. It supports video at rates up to 3Gbps / 1080p60. Both the transmitter and receiver provide equalizing and re-clocking at inputs to re-construct the signal for consistent quality.
- 1-Ch HD/SD-SDI video and embedded audio transmission over optical fiber
- Automatic cable equalization to ensure signal integrity
- Automatic re-clocking 270Mbps, 1.48Gbps, 3Gbps
- Supported signal types: 270Mbps, 3Gbps according to SMPTE 424/292M/259M standards, DVB-ASI
- Transmission capability of over 6.2 miles
- Simplex LC single mode optical fiber cable connection