The Wooden Camera C-Box 3G-SDI and HDMI Converter provides both video signal conversion and signal splitting and is powered from the D-Tap of a battery or battery plate using an included cable. It accepts an HDMI or 3G/HD/SD-SDI input signal and provides three SDI and two HDMI outputs that are all simultaneously active. This lets you send your video signal to several external HDMI and SDI devices, including monitors, recorders, and wireless transmitters.
The converter accepts 12 to 24 VDC power via a 4-pin mini XLR input. A 4" D-Tap Power is included for powering the device from compatible batteries or battery plates. An AC adapter is also included. To provide power to accessories, such as a wireless transmitter, a 5 VDC Mini USB output is provided. LED indicators on operator's side of the converter let you easily monitor power and signal status.
The plate features two positions (high and low) for mounting QRC-style Anton Bauer power plates, as well as a hole pattern for mounting V-Mount plates and accessories. Hole patterns on the reverse side let the plate be mounted where a power plate was previously attached. 1/4"-20 holes on the bottom allow for attachment of rod clamps, cheeseplates, and other accessories.
- Attaches between any V-Mount or QRC-style Gold Mount and wherever the plate was previously attached.
- HDMI and 3G/HD/SD-SDI inputs (selectable via a switch on the operator's side)
- Three 3G/HD/SD-SDI outputs and two HDMI outputs; simultaneously active
- Re-clocks SDi outputs to match original signal strength
- Auto bypasses non-standard SDI rates from 20 Mbps to 3 Gbps
- Passes SDI embedded audio and ancillary data
- 12-24 VDC mini 4-pin XLR power input
- 5 VDC Mini USB output for accessory power
- LED indicators for signal and power on operator's side
- 1/4"-20 holes on the bottom of the device for attaching rod clamps, cheeseplate, and other accessories
- D-Tap power cable and AC adapter included