Slotting between any V-Mount plate and battery, the Wooden Camera C-Box 3G-SDI and HDMI Converter provides both video signal conversion and signal splitting. It accepts an HDMI or 3G/HD/SD-SDI input signal and provides three SDI and two HDMI outputs that are all simultaneously active. This lets you send your video signal to several external HDMI and SDI devices, including monitors, records, and wireless transmitters.
The converter accepts 12 to 24 VDC power from an optional V-Mount battery mounted to a male V-Mount plate. Power is then passed through to your camera via a female V-Mount plate on the reverse side. The V-Mount male plate has an additional D-Tap output for powering accessories. A 5 VDC Mini USB output is also provided on the converter itself, useful for powering wireless transmitters. To monitor the power and signal status, there are LED indicators are operator's side of the converter.
- Attaches between any V-Mount battery and plate
- HDMI and 3G/HD/SD-SDI inputs (selectable via a switch on the operator's side)
- Three 3G/HD/SD-SDI outputs and two HDMI outputs; simultaneously active
- Re-clocks SDi outputs to match original signal strength
- Auto bypasses non-standard SDI rates from 20 Mbps to 3 Gbps
- Passes SDI embedded audio and ancillary data
- Draws power from optional V-Mount battery and passes it to camera
- D-Tap power output on male V-Mount plate
- 5 VDC Mini USB output for accessory power
- LED indicators for signal and power on operator's side
- 1/4"-20 holes on the bottom of the device for attaching rod clamps, cheeseplate, and other accessories