The Wooden Camera UVF Mount allows you to support an EVF or monitor from an available 15mm rod port on your rig. It is similar to the UVF v2 Mount but doesn't include a 15mm rod clamp. Instead, it is designed to be used with top handles or other on-camera hardware that have a rod clamp built-in. It features a NATO rail kit, UVF v2 sled, and L-bracket that combine to offer tilt, horizontal, and vertical adjustments for positioning your EVF or monitor.
The NATO rail kit consists of a 15mm rod with a 4" NATO rail attached. The rod portion slots into a sideways-oriented rod clamp on your top handle or rig, allowing for tilt and distance adjustment. The included UVF v2 sled slides onto the NATO rail, securing into place using a thumbscrew, and provides attachment points for the L-bracket. The Sled can also attach to any NATO-standard rail.
Your EVF or monitor attaches to the L-bracket, which supports devices with two 1/4"-20 screw holes spaced between 25mm and 36mm center to center. An adapter for using Alphatron, SmallHD, and other viewfinders with a single 1/4"-20 thread comes included. A safety pin at the end of the NATO rail prevents the mounting bracket and your monitor or EVF from accidental removal.
- UVF Mount without 15mm rod clamp
- Use with top handles or rigs with a built-in sideways-oriented 15mm rod clamp
- Accepts most EVFs and on-screen monitors
- Tension thumbscrew to adjust tilt
- NATO rail kit with 15mm rod and 4" NATO rail
- UVF v2 sled attaches to any NATO compatible rail
- Safety pin prevents accidental removal
- L-bracket supports to two 1/4"-20 screw holes spaced between 25mm and 36mm center to center
- Adapter for devices with single 1/4"-20 screw hole
- Quick installation and removal
- Screws and Allen wrenches included