The Wooden Camera UVF Mount LCD enables you to attach a larger LCD monitor to your camera while keeping it horizontally level. It is similar to the UVF Mount LCD Kit, but doesn't include a 15mm rod clamp. Instead, it is designed to be used with top handles or other on-camera hardware that have a rod clamp built-in. It features a NATO rail kit, UVF v2 sled, and LCD bracket that combine to offer tilt, horizontal, and vertical adjustments for positioning your EVF or monitor.
The NATO rail kit consists of a 15mm rod with a 4" NATO rail attached. The rod portion slots into a sideways-oriented rod clamp on your top handle or rig, allowing for tilt and distance adjustment. The included UVF v2 sled slides onto the NATO rail, securing into place using a thumbscrew, and provides attachment points for the LCD bracket. The sled can also attach to any NATO-standard rail.
The LCD bracket features 1/4"-20 threaded and pass-through holes for attaching your LCD monitor. A small spacer piece is included for monitors with video connection ports and controls on the bottom. To prevent the bracket and sled from accidental removal, there is a safety pin at the end of the NATO rail.
- UVF Mount without 15mm rod clamp
- Use with top handles or rigs with a built-in sideways-oriented 15mm rod clamp
- For larger sized LCD monitors
- Tension thumbscrew to adjust tilt
- NATO Rail Kit with 15mm rod and 4" NATO rail
- UVF v2 Sled attaches to any NATO compatible rail
- Safety pin on NATO rail prevents accidental removal
- LCD bracket with 1/4"-20 threaded and pass-through holes
- Quick installation and removal
- Screws and Allen wrenches included