The battery-powered CHAUVET DJ Freedom Par Tri-6 is an RGB (red, green, blue) LED PAR fixture with a built-in D-Fi wireless DMX transceiver. Designed to produce rich color washes for venue uplighting or dance-floors, mobile DJs can quickly position the fixture anywhere in the venue without running DMX cables and regardless of power-outlet availability.
The Freedom Par Tri-6 is equipped with six, 3W tricolor LEDs that have a beam angle of 15°. It has a built-in battery that lasts up to 20 hours on a full charge in single-color mode or 8 hours with all colors on. The fixture can be positioned on the floor using the built-in kickstand, which lets you adjust the direction of the uplight. Its compact design makes it easy to mount inside a 12" box truss or suspend overhead.
The Freedom Par Tri-6 can operate as a standalone with dynamic effects including electronic dimming, color macros, variable-strobe, and built-in automated programs. It can also be controlled via DMX or used in a master/slave configuration to coordinate multiple fixtures without the need for a controller.
The unit can be wirelessly controlled via the IRC-6 remote (included), the FlareCON Air wireless transmitter, or any mobile phone/tablet running the FlareCON mobile app (both available separately).
- 6 x 3W tricolor RGB LEDs (red, green, blue), for bright color washes
- Built-in D-Fi transceiver for 100% wireless DMX
- Multiple wireless triggering and control options via FlareCON Air wireless transmitter and any mobile phone or tablet running the FlareCON mobile app (both available separately)
- Rechargeable battery lasts up to 20 hours (single-color) on a full charge
- 15° beam angle, 29° field angle
- 4 x DMX channel modes: 3, 4, 5, or 9
- Achieve smooth LED fading with built-in dimming curves
- Color macros
- Built-in automated programs
- LED strobe effect
- Easily check the battery status with the built-in battery-life indicator
- Built-in glare shield prevents light spillage
- Extend the battery's lifespan with built-in discharge protection
- Convenient, non-DMX wireless control using the IRC-6 remote (included)
- Works in Master/Slave mode with first-generation Freedom Pars
- Shine light where it is needed using the built-in adjustable kickstand
- Attaches to 35mm truss without the need for a bracket, using M12 threaded rig point
- Compact design easily fits inside a 12" box truss
- Lightweight, with carry handle for easy transportation
- Daisy-chain power for up to 17 units at 120V, or 30 units at 230V
- Multi-voltage operation: 100-240 VAC, auto-ranging