The Vulcan 4.5x 2Gen Standard Definition MG Night Vision Riflescope from Armasight allows you to conduct medium range night observations and make precision target acquisitions. It can be wirelessly operated and features a 2nd generation intensifier tube. The Armasight second generation intensifier tube technology incorporates a microchannel plate, multi-alkaline photocathode, built-in power supply, and 18 mm format screen, which improve reliability, image brightness, and quality compared to first generation devices. To extend the life of the intensifier tube and to protect it from overexposure to bright light or accidental turn-on during daylight, the device is equipped the Bright Light Cut-off function.
With an f/1.54 F-number and a focal length of 108mm, it provides a wide aperture for collecting night light and improves visibility. To improve image visibility in complete darkness or to provide additional illumination for your targets, this night vision device includes an XLR-IR850 infrared illuminator. The illuminator is detachable and includes a rechargeable battery and a charger. The optical system also offers a 9° angular field of view and a 33' minimum focus distance.
The housing is lightweight, durable, waterproof, and resistant to extreme temperatures. Using its quick-release mount, this device can be mounted on Picatinny or Weaver style rails. Also included are as soft carrying case and tethered objective cap.
- 2nd Gen Standard Definition
- 45-51 lp/mm resolution
- Produces green images
- Bright Light Cut-Off protects the tube from damage
- Automatic Brightness Control maintains constant image brightness
- Magnification: 4.5x
- Lens system: 108mm F/1.54
- Field of view: 9°
- 33' minimum focus distance
Use and Handling
- Illuminated reticle with adjustable brightness
- Low battery indicator
- Compatible with Picatinny or Weaver rails
- Integrated Picatinny double lever-lock quick release mount
- Withstands extreme temperatures
- Tethered objective lens cover