Showcasing the latest features of Adobe Photoshop CC in 2014, PhotoshopCAFE's Photoshop Destination CC Live in Los Angeles: New Features of Photoshop CC on DVD-ROM is a live recorded presentation hosted by Colin Smith. Throughout the two-hour presentation, Smith presents 20 unique lessons designed to help you become familiar with the range of updates to the most recent version of Photoshop at the time.
Designed with an intuitive interface for computer playback, this DVD-ROM allows you to quickly skip to lessons of interest and control your playback for the most effective learning experience. Many of the lessons are also complemented by included lesson files to help you follow along. Additionally, the video files can be imported into iTunes for viewing on an iPad, iPhone 4 or later, or Apple TV.
- Introduction: Welcome and Creative Cloud walk-through
- Time-Lapse: Create a video sequence from captured stills to show change over time
- Pseudo Tilt-Shift Time-Lapse: Make your time-lapse video appear as though it was shot with a tilt-shift lens
- Selection: Additional options in Color Range available
- HDR (High Dynamic Range): Edit HDR images in Camera Raw
- Seamless Panoramas: Full walk-through of panorama shooting, including stitch feature and using aerial photos from a GoPro
- Camera Raw Enhancements: Added tools and capabilities, including 32-bit imaging and non-destructive retouching
- Video Editing: Additional options available
- Camera Shake Reduction: Remove blur caused by camera movement. Learn creative and practical applications of this filter
- Photoshop Generator: Introducing another way to automatically pull images out of layered compositions
- Working with Vector Tools: Additional options for using rounded corners and styling text
- 3D Models from Photographs: Create a 3D model from a photo, then paint on transparency and other features
- Making Custom Photoshop Brushes: Create reusable brushes and remove perspective in photos
- iPad Instruction: How to transfer video onto a mobile device
About the Instructor
Additionally, Mr. Smith is a regular columnist for Photoshop User magazine and has been featured in Computer Arts, Macworld, Advanced Photoshop, After Capture, PSD Photoshop, Photoshop Creative, Digital Photographer, Web Designer, and other major imaging publications. He has authored more than 19 books on Photoshop, including the best-selling How to Do Everything with Photoshop (McGraw-Hill/Osborne) and the award-winning Photoshop Most Wanted, and has been prominently featured in New Masters Of Photoshop and New Masters of Photoshop 2. Colin has received numerous awards in recognition of his work, including 3 Guru awards at Photoshop World 2001 and 2002, and has spoken at such conferences as Adobe MAX, Photoshop World, WPPI, Imaging USA, PPE, creativeLIVE Photoshop week, Flash Forward, NVision, PIDE, DL Expo, Creative Suite Conference, Cre8, Create Chaos, and Deviant Art Summit.