The IPS 3700 2 x 1500 W Class H Professional Power Amplifier from RCF is a two-way professional amplifier that combines performance and reliability with power amplifications technologies. This design offers, in compact 2 rack unit space, the sound quality and the durability of class AB and class H designs with the innovation of modern technology.The IPS 3700 is a 2 channel power amplifier that delivers up to 2 x 1500 W RMS @ 4 ohms (3000 W RMS bridged @ 8 ohms) and weighs 37 lb. It features independent gain dials, signal, clip and fault LEDs, stereo XLR input and Output link, 1.4 V to 0.775 V input sensitivity switch, mono-stereo-bridge switch, and powercon outputs; moreover, it is protected against short- or open-circuits. Due to its efficient heat sinks and high speed DC fans, the IPS 3700 can withstand high heat conditions ensuring reliability and it works well with small and medium sized PA systems, performance and sports venues, places of worship and public spaces.
- 2 unit 19" rack for easy transportation
- Fast response and low distortion
- Easy to configure in stereo/mono/bridge modes
- Extensive protective circuits ensure reliability and operating safety
- Front panel signal/clip/protect LED indicators
- XLR input connectors
- Speakon NL4 output connectors