The 2 x 450 W Class H Professional Power Amplifier from RCF is a two-way professional amplifier that combines performance and reliability with power amplifications technologies. This design offers, in compact 2 rack unit space, the sound quality and the durability of class AB and class H designs with the innovation of modern technology.IPS 1700 is a 2 channel power amplifier that delivers up to 2 x 450 W RMS @ 4 ohms (900 W RMS bridged @ 8 ohms) and weighs only 25 lb. It features independent gain dials, signal, clip and fault LEDs, stereo XLR input and Output link, 1.4 V to 0.775 V input sensitivity switch, mono-stereo-bridge switch, and powercon outputs; moreover, it is protected against short- or open-circuits. Due to its efficient heat sinks and high speed DC fans, the IPS 1700 can withstand high heat conditions ensuring reliability.
- 2 unit 19" rack for easy transportation
- Fast response and low distortion
- Easy to configure in stereo/mono/bridge modes
- Extensive protective circuits ensure reliability and operating safety.
- Front panel signal/clip/protect LED indicators
- XLR input connectors
- Speakon NL4 output connectors
- Small and medium sized PA systems
- Club sound
- Performance and sport venues
- Worship systems
- Public spaces