Giving you portable, hands-on control of 100 effect programs and a sampler the mini Kaoss Pad 2S from Korg features an XY touchpad capable of controlling a wide range of effects. Its built-in sampler can be used to capture voice samples or sound effects, and boasts 3 methods of playback with adjustable pitch. The sampler can be used on sources captured with the built-in mic or from the line input.
The mini Kaoss Pad 2S's ergonomic, handheld design allows for portable use, and it can be operated by 2 AA batteries (included) or an optional AC adapter. Playback is provided via either its built-in speaker or through its headphone jack.
A Sampler DJs Can Use Live
You can also use the unit as a conventional audio player; save your favorite songs on a card and use the mini Kaoss Pad 2S to apply effects for fun. No other equipment is required
Numerous other functions indispensable for DJ work are also provided
- When you take your finger off the touchpad, the FX RELEASE automatically adds a delay effect so that the effect blends smoothly into your song or performance, and avoids abrupt effect dropouts.
- Excellent for DJ use and live performance, the mini Kaoss Pad 2S provides three Program Memories for instant recall of your favorite effects
- The Hold function freezes the effect parameters based on your finger's current location on the touchpad for hands-free operation
- Auto BPM detection syncs the applicable effects to the tempo of the song, so that everything continues to move in sync for a professional performance
- The built-in mic lets you apply effects to your voice
- Record your mini Kaoss Pad 2S performances in WAV format using the master recorder function
- Battery operation and a built-in speaker let you perform anytime, anywhere
- 6 Preset audio demo loops are stored in the internal memory. These demo loops provide a handy audio source that can be used to immediately audition the various effect programs, without having to hook up an external audio player