Produce high-quality digital signage in your business environment with the Black Box iCOMPEL P Series 2U Publisher. You can install the iCOMPEL Publisher on your network and manage it via a Web browser. It can also send media over your network to an iCOMPEL Subscriber, even from remote locations. This digital signage publisher can display video in 4 different zones and supports both 2560 x 1600 and 1080p resolutions for displaying detailed and vivid images.
Layout tools are pre-installed on this unit, which includes free layouts for simplified content creation. You can also create your own layout for custom messaging. For processing power, the iCOMPEL P Series 2U Publisher features an Intel Core i3 CPU. It has 2 GB of RAM for multi-tasking and 500GB of built-in storage. High-speed Internet connectivity is enabled by the device's Ethernet interface. DisplayPort, HDMI, and DVI connections are available for connecting to a high-resolution monitor. It also 2U rack mountable with an optional rack ears accessory.
Simple Set-Up and Media Importing
You can drag and drop media from your computer desktop or a folder to the iCOMPEL media folders on the appliance's hard disk or use its intuitive interface to browse for files. This unit enables you to produce and control multiple content channels. Productivity tools enable you to deliver a high-impact display, whether it's locally stored media, such as promotional ads, or Web media, including XML and RSS feeds.
A built-in firewall keeps access limited to authorized users only, and there's no need to install any third-party software or virus protection. iCOMPEL uses HTTP and HTTPS security protocols, and supports the LDAP authentication protocol and VPN capabilities for secure remote access.
Additionally, you can manually set pixel or percentage measurements to achieve pixel-accurate alignment or lock a movie zone to a desired aspect ratio (16:9, 5:4, or 4:3). Set up one or more screen layouts containing one or more zones for display. Every zone in the display layout has its own playlist, to which you can add multiple media files. Each playlist runs in a continuous loop per a preset schedule. Different layouts can be scheduled to play at different times of the day.
You can also add a video file stored on the internal disk, show text from an internal feed, and more. Furthermore, RSS subscriber features enable you to automatically collect and display text crawl feeds from the Internet.
- Mountable with the optionally available wallmount kit and rackmount ears
- Suitable for small- and medium-sized businesses
- Free updates and no subscription costs
- Controllable via a standard Web browser connection
- Use standalone with one screen or across a network to show content on multiple screens
- Screen content can be updated locally, instantly add text messages or alerts for an audience
- Supports 1080p video processing with DisplayPort, HDMI, and DVI-I outputs
- Plays up to four simultaneous videos
- Supports unlimited zones for text and images, and up to 15 zones for HTML
- Supports the display of professional-quality flash alongside of video, static images, HTML, XML, and RSS Web content
- Rotate screen images for either portrait or landscape orientation
- Secure Linux-based appliance with built-in firewall
- GPIO external device input capabilities (for motion detectors, sensors, etc.)
- Flash processor at >20 fps and video at >30 fps