The light gray JBL Professional PD6200/66-WRX Passive Two-Way Mid-/High-Frequency Loudspeaker is a versatile, weather-resistant speaker well suited for professional installations such as performing arts facilities, theatrical sound design, auditoriums, houses of worship, live music venues, night clubs, sports facilities, and theme parks. With an environmental rating of IP56, the PD6200-WRX is intended for outdoor placement, where the loudspeaker may be in direct exposure to the elements or any extreme environment such as tropical climate, beach areas, or other locations with high or low temperature extremes, salt air, high humidity or rapid change in temperature.
The PD6200/66-WRX is comprised of the JBL CMCD-82H cone midrange compression driver with integral 8" diameter Differential Drive dual voice coil driver, and a 2432H, 1.5" exit high-frequency compression driver. All drivers and components have been treated with urethane-coat for water-resistance. The large format PT Progressive Transition waveguide provides a 60x40 coverage. High-slope passive networks minimize band overlap. Well-controlled off-axis response enhances arrayability. The PD6200/66-WRX also features a sealed gland nut, permanently attached 20' captive jacketed cable, which is un-terminated and offers resistance to UV, ozone, and water.
- Weather Resistant: IP56 rated
- Thick fiberglass with structural reinforcements and urethane coated components
- High-power 8" dual-coil CMCD cone midrange compression driver provides high sensitivity and high continuous SPL capability along with low distortion, extended bandwidth, and improved phase coherence
- Large-format neodymium HF driver provides clear, intelligible high-frequency projection
- Large PT Progressive Transition waveguides provide consistent 40 x 30° pattern control, low distortion at high SPL levels and smooth frequency response
- Sophisticated, steep-slope passive crossover network
- Includes an unterminated, sealed 20' captive jacketed cable with resistance to UV, ozone and water