The white JBL Professional PD6212/95 Passive/Biamp Two-Way Full-Range Loudspeaker is a versatile, high-output speaker well suited for professional installations such as performing arts facilities, theatrical sound design, auditoriums, houses of worship, live music venues, night clubs, sports facilities, and theme parks.
The PD6212/95 is comprised of the JBL M222-8A 12" low-frequency driver with a 3" voice coil and a 2453H 1.5" exit high-frequency compression driver with a 4" voice coil. The two PT Progressive Transition waveguides provide 90x50° of coverage and both are rotatable for deploying the loudspeaker system in either the vertical or horizontal orientation. High-slope passive networks minimize band overlap, while a well-controlled off-axis response enhances arrayability. The PD6212/95 will perform as either a biamped or passive cabinet, at the flick of a switch.
- 12" horn-loaded LF woofer and large format HF compression driver
- High-sensitivity design with high continuous SPL capability
- Large PT Progressive Transition waveguides provide consistent 90 x 50° pattern control, low distortion at high SPL levels and smooth frequency response
- Rotatable low- and high-frequency waveguides allow either horizontal or vertical cabinet orientation
- Sophisticated, steep-slope passive crossover network with switchable biamp/passive crossover modes