The light gray JBL Professional PD6212/95-WRX Passive Two-Way Full-Frequency Loudspeaker is a versatile, weather-resistant speaker well suited for professional installations such as performing arts facilities, theatrical sound design, auditoriums, houses of worship, live music venues, night clubs, sports facilities, and theme parks. With an environmental rating of IP56, the PD6212-WRX is intended for outdoor placement, where the loudspeaker may be in direct exposure to the elements or any extreme environment such as tropical climate, beach areas, or other locations with high or low temperature extremes, salt air, high humidity or rapid change in temperature.
The PD6212/95-WRX is comprised of the JBL M222-8A 12" low-frequency driver with a 3" voice coil and a 2453H 1.5" exit high-frequency compression driver with a 4" voice coil. All drivers and components have been treated with urethane-coat for water-resistance. The large format PT Progressive Transition waveguides provide 90x50° of coverage for both the high- and low-frequency drivers. High-slope passive networks minimize band overlap, while the well-controlled off-axis response enhances arrayability. The PD6212/95-WRX also features a sealed gland nut, permanently attached 20' captive jacketed cable, which is un-terminated and offers resistance to UV, ozone, and water.
- Weather Resistant: IP56 rated
- Thick fiberglass with structural reinforcements and urethane coated components
- 12" horn-loaded LF woofer and large format HF compression driver
- High sensitivity design with high continuous SPL capability
- Large PT Progressive Transition waveguides provide consistent 90 x 50° pattern control, low distortion at high SPL levels and smooth frequency response
- Sophisticated, steep-slope passive crossover network
- Includes an unterminated, sealed 20' captive jacketed cable with resistance to UV, ozone and water