The light gray JBL Professional PD6322/64-WRC Weather Resistant Passive/Biamp Three-Way Full-Frequency Loudspeaker is a versatile, weather-resistant speaker well suited for professional installations such as performing arts facilities, theatrical sound design, auditoriums, houses of worship, live music venues, night clubs, sports facilities, and theme parks. With an environmental rating of IP55, the PD6322/64-WRC is intended for outdoor placement, where the loudspeaker will be sheltered from direct exposure to the elements.
The PD6322/64-WRC comprised of two JBL 2206H 12" Vented Gap Cooled (VGC) low-frequency transducers with 4" voice coils, a CMCD-82H 8" cone midrange compression driver with dual 3" voice coils, and a 2432H, 1.5" exit compression driver with 3" voice coil. The midrange compression driver consists of a driver/phasing plug assembly providing high output with low distortion. All drivers and components have been treated with urethane-coat for water-resistance. The large format PT Progressive Transition waveguides provide 60x40° of coverage for both the high- and low-frequency drivers. High-slope passive networks minimize band overlap, while the well-controlled off-axis response enhances arrayability. The PD6322/64-WRC also features a sealed gland nut, permanently attached 20' captive jacketed cable, which is un-terminated and offers resistance to UV, ozone, and water.
- Weather Resistant: IP55 rated
- DuraFlex finish and urethane coated components
- Two high-power 12" transducers in a compact slot-loaded configuration for low-frequency extension to 40 Hz
- High-power Cone Midrange Compression Driver (CMCD) with a driver/phasing plug assembly provides high sensitivity and high continuous SPL capability along with low distortion, extended bandwidth, and improved phase coherence
- Large format neodymium HF driver provides clear, intelligible high-frequency projection
- Large Progressive Transition(PT) waveguides provide consistent pattern control, low distortion at high SPL levels, and a smooth frequency response
- Sophisticated, steep-slope passive mid/high crossover network
- Includes an unterminated, sealed 20' captive jacketed cable with resistance to UV, ozone, and water