The passive JBL Professional 3732 M/HF Component Module is a replacement for the 3732 bi-amplified 3-way cinema loudspeaker system that provides superior coverage, maximum power handling, and uniform acoustic power output, along with low distortion.
The dual 6.5" mid-drivers and 3" high-frequency compression driver are equipped with molded waveguides. The compression driver waveguide compensates for high-frequency spreading caused by perforated screens for improved audience coverage. The ScreenArray design provides an ideal power response and directivity control with seamless transitions between acoustic sections.
- Replacement mid-/high-frequency component section for the 3732 bi-amplified cinema loudspeaker system
- Large format, 3” neodymium, titanium diaphragm, high-frequency compression driver
- Molded Optimized Aperture Waveguide technology for low distortion and uniform frequency response
- SSC (Screen Spreading Compensation)
- Focused coverage technology
- Flat front-waveguide design for easy baffle wall installation