Orders placed after 4PM on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 11AM Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
The black Wireless Mobile Mouse 1850 from Microsoft is a 2.4 GHz wireless mouse with a connectivity range of up to 15'. This mouse is compatible with Windows 8.1, 8, RT 8.1, RT 8, and 7, Mac OS X v10.7-10.9, and Android 3.2 and 4.2.
The included USB nano transceiver plugs into any available USB port on your device for wireless communication and snaps back into a compartment on the exterior of the mouse for when it needs to be stored. Including the scroll wheel button, the 1850 features three buttons and the scroll wheel helps users scroll through documents and websites.
The Wireless Mobile Mouse 1850 requires a single AA battery, which is included and powers the mouse for up to six months. It also features a compact design which helps allow the mouse to fit into your hand and increase its portability.
This device complies with all applicable worldwide regulations and restrictions including, but not limited to: EU directive 2002/95/EC on the Restriction of the
Use of Certain Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipment and EU Registration Evaluation and Authorization of Chemicals (REACH) regulation regarding Substances of Very High Concern
This Class B digital apparatus complies with Part 15 of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) rules, Canadian ICES-003, and RSS-210.
Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received,
including interference that may cause undesired operation. Tested to comply with FCC (U.S. Federal Communications Commission) Standards. For home or
office use. The term "IC:" before the certification/registration number only signifies that the Industry Canada technical specifications were met. Model numbers: 1593, Wireless Mobile Mouse 1850 and 1636, Microsoft Nano Transceiver v1.1. FCC IDs: C3K1593 and C3K1636. IC IDs 3048A-1593 and 3048A-1636
Regulacion para México
La operación de este equipo está sujeta a las siguientes dos condiciones: (1) es posible que este equipo o dispositivo no cause interferencia perjudicial y (2)
este equipo o dispositivo debe aceptar cualquier interferencia, incluyendo la que pueda causar su operación no deseada
Agency and Regulatory Marks
• CNC Certificate (Argentina)
• ACMA Declaration of Conformity (Australia and New Zealand)
• DWLFM Certificate (Bahrain)
• ANATEL Certificate (Brazil)
• RSS-210 and IC ID, Certificate of Acceptance (Canada)
• SUBTEL Certificate (Chile)
• CMIIT Certificate (China)
• EIP Pollution Control Mark, EPUP (China)
• NTRA Certificate (Egypt)
• R&TTE Declaration of Conformity, Safety, and EMC (European Union)
• WEEE (European Union)
• POSTEL Certificate (Indonesia)
• MIC Certificate (Israel)
• VCCI and Telec Certificates (Japan)
• TRC Certificate (Jordan)
• KZ Certificate (Kazakhstan)
• CCK Certificate (Kenya)
• KCC Certificate (Korea)
• MPT Certificate (Kuwait)
• MOT Certificate (Lebanon)
• SIRIM Certificate (Malaysia)
• ICTA Certificate(Mauritius)
• COFETEL Certificate (Mexico)
• ANRT Certificate (Morocco)
• NCC Certificate (Nigeria)
• TRA Certificate (Oman)
• PTA Certificate (Pakistan)
• MTC Certificate (Peru)
• ICT Certificate (Qatar)
• GOST and FAC Certificates (Russia)
• CITC Letter (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia)
• RATEL Certificate (Serbia)
• IDA Certificate (Singapore)
• ICASA Certificate (South Africa)
• BSMI and NCC Certificates (Taiwan)
• NTC SDoC Certificate (Thailand)
• CERT Certificate (Tunisia)
• UkrSEPRO Certificate (Ukraine)
• TRA Certificate (United Arab Emirates)
• URSEC Certificate (Uruguay)
• FCC ID, Grant of Equipment Authorization (USA)
• CONATEL Certificate (Venezuela)
• CB Scheme Certificate (International)
Windows Certification Kit (WCK)
ID: PENDING Microsoft Windows 8 and PENDING Microsoft Windows RT