The SAD Producer and SSC Standard Bundle from New Audio Technology includes a Spatial Audio Designer Producer (SDPR) license for authorizing two seats, along with a single Spatial Sound Card license.
New Audio Technology Spatial Audio Designer (SAD) Producer - Surround and 3D Mixing/Monitoring Plug-In (Download)
Spatial Audio Designer (SAD) Producer from New Audio Technology provides professionals working in 2D surround and 3D audio environments a tool covering both these aspects of audio content creation. Suitable for music, film, games, sound design and multimedia applications, the plug-in enables the mixing and monitoring of surround or 3D format with a flexible and personally adjustable Headphone Surround 3D speaker virtualization for use with standard headphones on any DAW.
With eight discrete channel outputs the plug-in can import panning and volume automation data for converting an existing multi-channel 5.1 mix session in just minutes to a discrete 7.1 mix for cinema, home or mobile entertainment application. The Producer version allows for a total of two seats to be licensed and includes an In-One module for stereo monitoring with headphones.
- Plug-in for any professional application such as music, film, games, sound design and multimedia
- Mixing and monitoring with any common headphones
- All common 2D audio formats like stereo, 5.1 and 7.1 available
- Current and future 3D formats like IMAX, 2+2+2+2, Auro-3D and 22.2 supported
- Unlimited amount of sources usable
- Eight discrete channel outputs
- Import of DAW automation data
- Support of the Eucon protocol for hardware controller access
- Supports 32-/64-bit DAWs
- System or USB stick licensing
- 44.1, 48, 88.2 kHz sampling rates - higher possible but not guaranteed and dependent on host DAW, operating system and general system
- Pro Tools 9 (Mac) and 10 (Mac/Windows)
- Ableton Live 8 (Audio Units)
- Studio One (Audio Units)
- Studio One
- Ableton Live 8
- Cakewalk SONAR X2
New Audio Technology Spatial Sound Card (SSC) Pro Standard - Virtual Sound Card
The Spatial Sound Card (SSC) Pro Standard from New Audio Technology is a virtual sound card that enables stereo and surround monitoring up to 7.1 on a computer using just standard headphones. Professional monitoring of audio content usually requires complex speaker installations, for which both budget and space may not be available.
Hence the SSC is recommended for media professionals working in audio, video or game development as well as for agencies and companies with workstations that need high quality audio monitoring without having actual speaker setups. The virtual sound card is inserted between the audio software and the audio hardware. The room virtualizations are based on a constantly growing number of high end studios and dub stages like the ARRI Stage One, MSM Munich, and others.
To optimize the virtualization, the software provides parameters to customize the frequency curve of the used headphones. Presets for a lot of well-known headphone models are included, with more to follow. The Spatial Sound Card Pro works with all applications that support multi-channel audio output. These include media players like VLC and FLAC-Player as well as video and audio workstations.