The Kessler Crane Pocket Dolly 3 Traveler is a 27.5" portable camera slider built as solidly and reliably as all other Kessler products. The Pocket Dolly 3 supports up to 15 lb loads and delivers quiet, consistent, and smooth camera movement just like the previous versions did.
In upgrading the previous version of the Pocket Dolly Traveler, Kessler has shaved off about 1 lb of weight, has integrated a cart brake as standard, has built in an accessory lug for use with the optional Kessler crank handle and HD Flywheel, and now provides more options for mounting accessories on the end blocks. The Pocket Dolly 3 Traveler offers a travel length of 19" and can be fully motorized with any of Kessler's motion control systems.
The Pocket Dolly 3 Traveler is a belt-driven system with ball bearing wheels. It can be used on flat surfaces or mounted on a tripod via 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 mounting threads on the bottom. The slider carriage provides threaded 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 mounting holes for attaching accessories, and the now-integrated cart brake allows you to lock down the carriage for static shots or to prevent back-and-forth movement in transport.
In addition to motion control systems and various other add-ons, the Pocket Dolly 3 Traveler also supports the Kessler Parallax, which is a bar that attaches on the side and provides a panning axis that can help you achieve rich cinematic shots.
- Upgradeable, belt-driven camera slider with ball bearing wheels
- 15 lb payload and travel length of 19"
- Delivers quiet, consistent, and smooth camera movement
- Can be fully motorized with any of Kessler's motion control systems
- Integrated cart brake
- Built-in accessory lug for use with the optional Kessler crank handle and HD Flywheel
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 tripod mount threads
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded mounting holes on slider carriage
- Threaded mounting holes for attaching accessories on the end blocks
- Made in the USA