Able to withstand extremes of cold and heat that would harm a person, the RF-Video LX-1400H Video/Audio Transmitter 1.4 GHz is a lightweight wireless video/audio transmitter that weighs just under a pound and supports NTSC / PAL video, making it suitable for use as a transmitter for flying platforms. It features over 3.7 miles of line of sight transmission of the analog video signals. Frequency selection is digitally controlled in 250 kHz steps within the 1.4 GHz range. A digital LCD display confirms your Frequency selection. Please note that this item is only available for sale to government agencies, and is not for commercial use within the United States.
- Frequency is selectable in the 1.4 GHz range in 250 kHz steps
- Push button control, up and down for frequency selection
- The transmitter can work at extreme temperature ranges from -40 to over 170°F
- Video/audio is input via an F connector
- Low power consumption of 1600 mA at 12 Volts DC
- The transmitter accepts from 9 to 16 Volts DC (12 Volt recommended)