Designed to expedite the process of creating unique photo collages, CollageIt For Mac from PearlMountain is a dedicated software for producing automated or manually-created compositions of up to 200 individual photographs. Four distinct collage styles, along with more than 45 templates, can be employed to automatically produce imagery up to 40 x 40" or, alternatively, Free Mode can be employed for complete control over the sizing, orientation, and placement of components within your collage. Photo effects, text, background patterns, and images can also be added to the finished product prior to exporting your collage. Serving as a quick, efficient, and easy-to-learn tool for producing collages, CollageIt is well-suited to creating unique and personalized compositions of your photographs.
Automated and Simple Collaging
- Automated collage creation requires just three steps to produce a completed composition.
- Real-time previews allow you to monitor your edits and adjustments without committing to changes.
- Each collage can be composed of up to 200 individual images, in an array of popular image formats.
- Collages can be made up to 40 x 40" (12000 x 12000 px) to benefit producing poster-sized prints.
Variety of Automated Collage Templates and Themes
- Four distinct predefined collage styles are available, and include Mosaic, Grid, Center, and Pile.
- More than 45 different templates can further be used to organize your imagery in a creative manner.
- A Random Layout option can be used to continuously generate new, randomized layouts.
Personalize Photo Collages
- Free Mode allows you to move, re-size, and rotate each photo manually.
- Photos can also be cropped in order to better fit within the collage space.
- Photo borders and shadow effects can be applied, as well as other creative photo effects and filters to adjust the final appearance of your finished collage.
- Beyond photos, text can also be added to collages and can be modified by re-sizing or rotating text fields. Additionally, Shadow, Stroke, Glow, and Background text effects can also be applied to help make your text stand out more.
- Over 50 background patterns can be used or, alternatively, your own imagery can be set as the collage background.
- Collages can be saved as JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PNG, PDF, or GIF files, among other popular file types, for easy sharing and printing of finished compositions.
- Finished images can be sent via email, saved as a desktop background, or shared directly to Facebook.
- Works in progress can be saved and re-opened at a later time for further editing.