Pitch 'n Time Pro 3.0 from Serato is a time-stretching and pitch-shifting AudioSuite software plug-in for the Pro Tools platform and works with all versions of Pro Tools including Pro Tools HD, LE, and M-Powered. Time compression and expansion is available, from a ratio of 1/8 speed through to 8x speed independent of pitch, and pitch shifting of up to 36 semitones independent of tempo.
The time-stretching and pitch-shifting functions each have three interchangeable panels, ranging from simple fixed ratios to complex tempo and pitch alterations that vary over time. The timing of samples can be warped simply by placing markers and moving them around. The tempo and pitch panels can be mixed and matched to suit any application, with real time previewing.
What's New in Version 3.0
- Pro Tools 10 and 11 support
- Optimized user interface for a more streamlined user experience
- Waveform zooming
- Trackpad/ mouse-wheel navigation in graphical modes
- Plug-in now picks up Pro Tools session BPM
- Fixed a Voice-mode bug where the phase is incorrect at the start of processed audio
- Fixed the Capture button not functioning with Pro Tools 10
- Perfect Pro Tools integration using the Pro Tools time trimmer tool
- Range of 1/8 speed through to 8x speed, and pitch shifting of up to +/-36 semitones (in "Voice Mode" range is limited to 50% to 200% and +/-12 semitones)
- Time stretch by tempo change, length change, target length, or target BPM
- Select pitch shift by frequency change or semitone shift
- Preview changes in real time