Sightmark's Q5 Triple Duty Tactical LED Flashlight has been tested and recommended by the National Tactical Officers Association (NTOC) and is ideally suited for military, law enforcement, first responders, or outdoor enthusiasts looking for a sturdy and versatile light. Its white CREE Q5 LED provides a 280-lumen output that is controlled with a 2-stage tailcap push-button switch. An offset weapon mount kit is included for Picatinny and Weaver rails, and a remote pressure pad switch allows users to operate the light without removing their hands from the forend.
The Triple Duty features a three-prong glass-break bezel for emergency situations. The aluminum housing has a Type II anodized matte-black finish and is IP67-rated to be dustproof and submersible to 3.3' for up to 60 minutes.
- 280-lumen output
- White Cree Q5 LED emitter
- Location: Tailcap
- Type: 2-stage pushbutton
- Momentary and constant-on
- Included remote pressure pad switch allows activation without removing hands from the forend
- Three-prong glass-break bezel
- Lightweight aluminum housing
- Scratch and corrosion-resistant matte black Type II anodized finish
- IP67-rated, dustproof and submersible to 3.3' for up to 60 minutes
- Textured slip-resistant grip and anti-roll head