Orders placed after 4PM on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 11am Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
The XVP-3901-FS-R from Miranda is a highly integrated, 3G/HD/SD frame synchronizer/aspect ratio converter and optional AV signal processor. It is designed to synchronize and process HD and SD signals for 3G/HD/SD hybrid plants. It is compatible with the Miranda Densité 3 Frame, sold separately.
This model is identical to the XVP-3901, except that it supports rears with bypass relay and does not have up/down/cross conversion capabilities. It features a dual 3G/HD/SD input selector and provides multiple outputs. Even though it doesn't up/down/cross convert the input signal, the XVP-3901-FS-R can still perform ARC control on SD signals, useful when converting 16:9 SD signals to 4:3 SD, and vice versa.
- Frame synchronizer and aspect ratio converter (50/59.94 Hz)
- Offers multirate 3G/HD/SD input and outputs
- Supports 3G level A (mapping 1) and level B
- Flexible HD/SD/URS reference input
- One frame of processing delay for all conversions
- Automatic ARC using AFD (SMPTE 2016), video index (RP-186), and WSS, with custom and fixed presets
- Bypass relay available with XVP-3901-110/75-3DRP-R rear module
- Keyer option for filling black pillars and letterbox
- Built-in proc amp with YUV/RGB color correction and legalizer
- Processes and converts ancillary data such as CC (608/708), timecode, and teletext/OP-47
- Inserts V-Chip and CGMS in XDS of CC (CEA-608)
- Optional SFP optical plug-in cartridges select between fiber and BNC inputs, and to output electrical and optical signals simultaneously
- Serial and GPIO ports for automation control
- Upgradeable to full XVP-3901 specification
- Dual fingerprint generation to monitor lip sync on SD and HD outputs
- Six channels of embedded audio processing (32 channels internal)
- Four AES inputs, four AES outputs
- Automation capabilities based on audio signal type detection
- Audio Downmix: 5.1 surround to Lt/Rt or Lo/Ro
- Optional audio dynamic processor (compressor/limiter/expander)
- Optional automatic loudness control with Grass Valley wideband processing (onboard)
- Optional loudness measurement of up to four audio programs, and logging with iControl for end-to-end loudness monitoring solutions
- Loudness solution compliant to EBU R128, A/85 ITU-R BS.1770-3, and ARIB TR-B32 Dolby E compatible
- Audio metadata processing (SMPTE 2020-A)
- Perfect audio/video sync plus additional audio user delay of up to two seconds
- Compatible with Grass Valley audio processing cards using ABUS
- Compatible with iControl multipoint A/V fingerprint analyzer for lip sync measurement
- Onboard Socket for Two Optional Module Expansions: Dolby E and Dolby Digital decoder, Dolby Digital and Dolby Digital Plus encoder, Dolby E encoder, Linear Acoustic upMAX, Linear Acoustic AEROMAX automatic loudness control
In the Box
Miranda XVP-3901-FS-R 3G/HD/SD Frame Sync Optimized for Rears with Bypass Relay