Orders placed after 4PM on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 11AM Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enjoy Extended Returns thru Feb 1, 2017!
You have until Feb 1, 2017 to return or exchange items purchased between Nov 1, 2016 and Jan 1, 2017. All other standard return policy conditions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
The Miranda LNS-3901 is a high density 3G/HD/SD line synchronizer card for the Miranda Densité 3 Frame, sold separately. It's capable of handling hot switches between sources of the same format and phased by less than 10 lines compared to the reference. The output timing can be programmed from 1/2 to 10 and 1/2 lines after the 0H of the reference. The reference signal can be an analog blackburst, tri-level sync, or the internal URS frame reference signal provided by the REF-1801.
- 3G/HD/SD input
- Supports 3Gb/s level A and level B (dual link)
- Automatic detection of video input format
- Flexible external reference or internal URS frame reference input
- Clean output on video input "hot switches" within a 10-line window
- Output timing can be adjusted from ½ to 10½ lines after reference
- Automatic pass-through of all ancillary data, VBI and embedded audio
- Removes high and low frequency jitter out of the video signal
- Bypass relay on the -R rear module