The 3.5x35 ACOG Dual-Illuminated Riflescope from Trijicon is a battle-tested optic that combines battery-free reticle illumination and air tight construction with a ballistic reticle to create a versatile weapon sight that is well-suited for targeting in a wide range of weather and lighting conditions. This 3.5x35 configuration of the Advanced Combat Optical Gunsight (ACOG) features a red chevron reticle that has bullet drop compensation marks calibrated specifically for M193 ammunition.
Trijicon's battery-free dual-illumination reticle system employs a tritium phosphor for low-light and night targeting, as well as a fiber optic illuminator that automatically adjusts reticle brightness when operating in daylight. The impact point correction is 1/2 MOA per clic. Additionally, this ACOG is outfitted with a TA51 mount that has two thumbscrews for clamp-on attachment to a Picatinny rail.
A folded light path and broadband multicoated optics allow the ACOG to transmit a bright and wide field of view using a relatively compact form factor. Complementing the ACOG's optical system and caliber-specific ballistic reticle is a nitrogen-filled, aluminum housing that provides the durability needed for reliable performance in a wide range of shooting conditions.
- Fully multicoated optics with zero distortion and high transmission glass
- Magnification of 3.5x allows for a short-to-medium range target acquisition
- Objective lens diameter of 35mm
- Angular field of view range is 5.5°
- Eye relief: 61 mm
- Dual Green Chevron M193 reticle
- Tritium phosphor fiber optic illumination
- Can be zeroed using the tip at 100 m
- BDC goes out to 800 m
Use and Handling
- 3 MOA impact point adjustments
- Includes one TA51 mount
- Forged from a single piece of 7075-T6 aluminum for increased durability
- Type III hard anodizing black matte finish
- Fogproof, shockproof, waterproof submersible to 328'
- Laser etched serial number on housing for identification