The 4x32 ACOG Riflescope with Dual Illumination from Trijicon is an Advanced Combat Optical Gunsight that is well-suited for targeting in a wide range of weather and lighting conditions and features a ballistic green Chevron reticle with tritium and fiber optic illumination. This reticle has bullet drop compensation marks that are calibrated specifically for 5.56x45 M193 ammunition.
Trijicon's battery-free dual-illumination reticle system employs a tritium phosphor lamp for low-light and night targeting, and a fiber optic illumination which makes the reticle glow proportionally to the amount of daylight. Additionally, this ACOG provides a ½ MOA per click impact point correction, and has a TA51 mount with two thumbscrews for clamp-on attachment to a Picatinny rail.
A folded light path and multicoated optics allow the ACOG to transmit a bright and wide field of view using a relatively compact form factor. Complementing the ACOG's optical system and caliber-specific ballistic reticle is a nitrogen-filled, aluminum housing that provides the durability needed for reliable performance in a wide range of shooting conditions.
- Fully multicoated optics with zero distortion and high transmission glass
- Magnification of 4x allows for a short-to-medium range target acquisition
- Objective lens diameter of 32mm
- Angular field of view is 7°
- Eye relief: 38 mm
- Green Chevron reticle for 5.56x45 M193 ammunition
- Tritium phosphor and fiber optic illumination
- Reticle is designed to be zeroed using the chevron's tip at 109 yd
- BDC goes out to 875 yd
Use and Handling
- 1/2 MOA impact point adjustment
- TA51 Picatinny adapter mount is included
- Housing is forged from a single piece of 7075-T6 aluminum for increased durability
- Type III hard anodizing black matte finish
- Fogproof, shockproof, waterproof and submersible to 328'
- Laser etched serial number on housing for identification