Jump-start your vehicle's battery with the PowerAll Element 12,000mAh Water/Dust Resistant Portable Power Bank. The unit is equipped with a 12,000mAh battery to start your engine, and provides a jump-start current of 400A. Additionally, you can use this power bank to charge your mobile devices, including smartphones and tablets, via two USB ports that provide 5V and 2.1A each. The PowerAll Element has an IP65 rating and is shockproof. These features protect the power bank from water, dust, and shock. It also features an integrated LED flashlight with an 86-lumen output and both continuous and SOS emergency strobe output modes. Included with the power bank are tip adapters, USB adapter cable, jump-start cables, AC to DC power adapter, and a DC power adapter.
Power and Applications
- Jump-starts the batteries of vehicles with its 12,000mAh battery
- Produces a jump-start current of 400A
- Charge your mobile devices, including smartphones and tablets, via two USB ports that provide 5V and 2.1A each
- Integrated LED flashlight with 86-lumen output and both continuous and SOS emergency strobe output modes
- Protection from water, dust, and shock
- Includes a USB combination adapter cable, jump start cables, an AC to DC power adapter, and a DC power adapter
- Runs on 100-240 VAC power, enabling worldwide use, or on 14.5 VDC power
- Over-current protection: The electric current will be cut off automatically if it reaches excessive levels, in order to avoid any circuit damage.
- Short-circuit protection: The power supply will be cut off automatically if there is a short circuit with the electronic device, so as to avoid any possible damage.
- Overload protection: Once a device is fully charged, it will shut off to prevent overloading the battery.
- Over-voltage protection: When it senses abnormal voltage, the unit will automatically stabilize the output voltage to avoid any damage to the electronic device that is connected.
- Over-charge protection: Once a device is fully charged, the unit will automatically shut off to prevent over-charging the device.