The Phoenix 36° PHX CDM 150W Ellipsoidal from Altman is an efficient advanced-featured luminaire with wide functional versatility. Configured with a 150W ballast and fitted with an optional Ceramic Discharge Metal Halide lamp, the Phoenix CDM is capable of delivering bright, sharp or soft-edged illumination to its subject.
The fixture has two accessory slots and two accessory holders on the lens barrel. The slot nearest to the lamp is specifically sized to accept pattern holders for metal gobos with B-sized image diameters. The second slot, which has a cover to eliminate light leaks when not in use, will accept an optional glass pattern holder, drop-in iris or single or dual gobo rotator. The front of the unit has a 2-channel accessory holder for light modifiers like the optional filter frame. The lens barrel is interchangeable without the use of tools.
The high CRI, low wattage, long lamp life unit runs cool enough to have very little impact on ambient temperatures, making it ideally suited to projecting company logos, spot lighting or enhancing physical logos and signs at trade shows.
- Optional 12,000 hour CDM lamp with high color rendering index
- Compact, rugged aluminum construction
- Lockable shutters and 360° lens barrel rotation
- Tool-free interchangeable lens barrels provided with unique safety retaining latch
- Clearly marked lens barrel identification system
- Heat-resistant Plano-Convex lens
- Tool-free lamp centering knob and peak/flat adjustment knob
- Accessory slot provided with locking cover knob that will accept gobo rotation accessories, glass pattern holders and drop-in iris
- Heavy gauge stainless steel shutters on separate planes, equipped with insulated handles and spring-pressured shutter assembly
- Insulated protective rear mounted handle for easy focusing
- Rigid flat steel yoke with dual-locking tilt handles, two mounting positions and indexed tilt angle markings
- ETL and cETL listed
- Made in the USA