Designed to safely and securely transport an MP5 submachine gun with magazines and accessories, Pelican's black 472-PWC-MP5 Hard Rifle Case features an injection molded HPX resin body and die-cut polyethylene foam interior padding designed to fit an MP5 submachine gun - with or without suppressor, three magazines and space for accessories. An o-ring seals the lid to be air and watertight, and an automatic proprietary Vortex pressure-equalization valve allows the case to be easily opened after extreme pressure changes such as after commercial air travel. The hinged lid closes using six push & pull latches with two padlockable hasps for security. Its hard hinged handle is padded for carrying comfort, and it comes with two in-line wheels that allow it to be pulled using the secondary handle.
- UV-protected black polypropylene resists discoloration and material degradation
- Open-cell Core and solid wall design reduces overall case weight without sacrificing strength
- Six ABS double-throw compression latches
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel hardware
- 36.5 x 14.0 x 6.0" internal dimensions; Lid depth: 2"; Base depth: 4"
- O-ring sealed to be dust and waterproof
- Broad operating temperature of -20 to 210°F
- Automatic pressure valve: Prevents the vacuum caused by changes in altitude and geographic location that can seal watertight cases shut
- Padded side handle
- Padded secondary with dual in-line wheels to pull along the ground/floor
- Polyurethane open-cell foam
- Solid bottom layer and pre-cut cubed layer for rfile, magazines, and accessories
- MP5 submachine gun
- Three magazines