HDMI on input and output, the A-Neuvideo 4x4 Video Wall Processor & Matrix Switcher offers three modes of operation: video wall, dual, and matrix, with seamless switching in matrix mode. It supports up to 1920 x 1200 and 1080p60 video and up to 7.1-Ch LPCM audio. Selections can be made via the front panel, wireless remote, RS-232, IP Telnet (Ethernet), included GUI (Ethernet or RS-232), or built-in web server. Setup is via OSD.
Video wall mode routes one signal to four displays in a 2x2 setup and offers bezel correction for each display. Dual mode allows you to output two signals in a split screen on one display and to manually switch the signals being displayed. Using all inputs and outputs, you can have two sets of two signals split across four displays. Matrix mode allows you to route the four inputs in any matrix configuration and to switch signals with no delay.
- 4 HDMI inputs and 4 HDMI outputs
- Three output modes: video wall, dual, matrix
- Supports resolutions up to 1920x1200/60 and 1080p60 in 8/10/12 bit color depth
- Supports up to LPCM 7.1-Ch audio
- Selections via front panel, remote, RS-232, IP Telnet, included GUI, or built-in web server
- OSD setup
- HDCP 1.1 compliant
- Accepts locking HDMI cables