This is a professional crosspoint RGB Matrix Switcher from A-Neuvideo, offering 8 Component BNC inputs and 8 outputs. It uses high-performance IC chips and features a 350MHz bandwidth supporting resolutions up to 2048 x 1536/60Hz and 1280 x 1024/120Hz.
A monochrome dot-matrix LCD display confirms routing selections, which you can control via front panel push buttons or RS-232 communication interface. Up to 30 user preset matrixes can be stored. A user-friendly GUI compatible with all versions of Windows up to Windows 8 is included.
- 8 Component BNC inputs
- 8 Component BNC outputs
- Can be used for RGB, RGBHV, YPBPR
- Supports resolutions up to 2048 x 1536/60Hz and 1280 x 1024/120Hz
- 19" rack-mountable
- <100ns switching delay
- Monochrome dot-matrix LCD routing display
- Front panel and RS-232 control
- Supports up to 30 user preset matrixes
- Includes Windows-compatible GUI for manual/auto switching
- Cascadable 255 units deep