The GoMask Ironmann from XS Foto is an underwater diving mask that features a three-prong GoPro Mount, anti-glare / anti-UV multi-layer lens coating, and all-black styling. Identical in form to the GoMask un[framed], the mask utilizes a "frameless" design that directly bonds the silicone skirt to the glass lens. To avoid the green tint caused by excess iron particles in many scuba masks, the GoMask features an Everclear glass lens, which uses high-quality optical glass to help ensure fewer impurities and less blockage of light underwater. In addition, the glass is tempered for added impact resistance and comes pre-treated for use with anti-fogging solutions. A traditional silicone strap is included, as well as a neoprene GoStrap.
The three-prong mount is constructed from stainless steel and has built-in threading, so there is no nut to lose. A Stainless Steel CQR CoinScrew is included, which is a thumbscrew that secures your camera into the three-prong mount. It features a built-in friction ring to prevent slippage and a slot for using a coin to get extra leverage when tightening the screw.
Note: Do not use anything containing abrasives to clean the lens, as it can damage the lens coatings.
- Stainless steel three-prong GoPro mount with built-in threading
- "Frameless" design, with the silicone skirt directly bonded to the glass lens
- Black silicone skirt and black finishing on hardware
- Mount is angled forward to reduce interference from exhaled bubbles
- Impact resistant tempered EverClear glass; ANSI Z86.11-1985 rating
- Anti-glare / anti-UV multi-layer lens coating
- Lens is pre-treated for use with anti-fogging solutions
- Traditional silicone strap and neoprene GoStrap strap included
- 304 Grade stainless steel buckles
- Stainless Steel CQR CoinScrew for attaching camera
- Durable storage box included