The Transvideo7" RainbowHD7 SBL On-Board Monitor is similar to the standard unit, but is significantly brighter which makes it more than suitable for use outdoors. It is slim and rugged, precision machined from aluminum, the housing is fully sealed with no cooling fans and therefore no fan noise to intrude on your shoot. It also features an anti reflective protective glass screen.
The monitor supports four pre-configured modes, referred to by Transvido as "modes", which avoids needing to navigate deep into the menu system to find the right tools. The RainbowHD7 includes a high performance 4.5GHz HDTV BNC Cable with certified HD BNC male connectors. Each cable is individually tested at 3GHz before being included with a monitor.
Inputs / Outputs
- HD/SD SDI, HDMI, and composite
- HDMI to SDI converter
- Waveform, histogram, and vectorscope
- Factory color calibration preset D56/D65 - dimming
- Brightness, contrast, saturation, and hue
- Aspect ratios
- Focus helper, peaking, zoom pixel to pixel
- Markers 1.33:1 & 1.56:1, safe area, crosshair
- Timecode reader, tally on SDI
- Battery / power information
- Embedded audio monitoring