The MVIO VSD-HD-DC from Gra-Vue is a standalone 1U half-rack HD-SDI video down-converter that converts one HD-SDI signal to two identical SD-SDI signals with frame sync processing. It supports AFD and manual ratio adjustment (bar/stretch/crop), and features advanced de-interlacing technology to generate high-quality HD-SDI signals. The MVIO VSD-HD-DC supports and automatic detection of input format. Additionally, the unit provides a HD/SD-SDI loop through for passing the source signal to an additional device. It also has a built-in web server that supports SNMP, letting you mange and monitor your signals in real-time on your computer via an Ethernet connection.
- Automatic signal equalization
- Individual Ref interface and frame sync processing
- Supports 625i50, 525i60, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Automatic detection of input format
- AFD and manual adjustment (bar/stretch/crop)
- H-phase and V-phase adjustable
- Built-in web server support SNMP