The MVIO DEC Composite Video to SD-SDI Converter from Gra-Vue is identical in functionality to the XIO 9010DEC card, but is housed in a standalone, 1U half-rack chassis. It converts one analog composite video signal to four identical SDI signals. 625i50 (PAL) and 525i60 (NTSC) format input signals are supported.
LED lights on the unit indicate the status of input signal and power supply, in order to let the user know the status immediately. It supports SNMP and can be real-time managed and monitored by XIO NET, the Network Management Module, via Ethernet.
- One analog composite video inputs, four identical SDI outputs
- Supports NTSC and PAL format for input signals
- 10-bit video processing
- Cables may be hot-swapped
- LED lights indicate status of signals and power supply
- Supports SNMP and can be real-time managed and monitored by XIO NET via Ethernet
- Designed for use in broadcasting system, studios, and other professional fields