The MVIO DES-4AUD Composite Video to SD-SDI Converter with Frame Sync and Analog Audio Inputs from Gra-Vue is identical in functionality to the XIO 9010DES-4AUD card, but is housed in a standalone, 1U half-rack chassis. It converts one analog composite video signal to two identical SDI signals with frame sync processing. Additionally two analog audio stereo signals are embedded into each single serial digital signal. The embedded audio channels can be selected freely though a DIP switch. The embedded mode of audio channels is selectable, such as total embedding left or right channel, and following input channels. 625i50 (PAL) and 525i60 (NTSC) format input signals are supported.
LED lights on the unit indicate the status of input signal and power supply, in order to let the user know the status immediately. It supports SNMP and can be real-time managed and monitored by XIO NET, the Network Management Module, via Ethernet.
- One analog composite video input, four analog audio inputs, and two identical SDI outputs
- Supports NTSC and PAL format for input signals
- Provides an individual Ref interface and frame sync processing
- Three Sync Mode: INT, Single EXT, and Global EXT
- Select de-embedded audio group though DIP switch
- 10-bit video processing
- Cables may be hot-swapped
- LED lights indicate status of signals and power supply
- Supports SNMP and can be real-time managed and monitored by XIO NET via Ethernet
- Designed for use in broadcasting system, studios, and other professional fields