The MVIO ENC-4AUD SD-SDI to Composite Video Converter with Analog Audio Outputs from Gra-Vue is identical in functionality to the XIO 9020ENC-4AUD card, but is housed in a standalone, 1U half-rack chassis. It converts one SDI signal to two analog composite video signals, and outputs one SDI signal. Additionally, two analog audio stereo signals are extracted from the SDI signal. The de-embedded audio group can be selected though DIP switches. Also selectable is the de-embedded mode of audio channels, such as following input channels, crossing output, and mixing output. 625i50 (PAL) and 525i60 (NTSC) format input signals are supported.
The MVIO ENC-4AUD provides automatic signal equalization for up to 200M (Belden 1694A), which can improve the signal quality and reduce the signal loss caused by long distance transmission of input source. LED lights on the unit indicate the status of input signal and power supply, in order to let the user know the status immediately. It supports SNMP and can be real-time managed and monitored by XIO NET, the Network Management Module, via Ethernet.
- One SDI input, two analog composite video outputs, and one SDI loop-through
- Supports NTSC and PAL format for input signals
- Select de-embedded audio group though DIP switch
- 10-bit video processing
- Cables may be hot-swapped
- Provides automatic signal equalization for up to 200M (Belden 1694A)
- LED lights indicate status of signals and power supply
- Supports SNMP and can be real-time managed and monitored by XIO NET via Ethernet
- Designed for use in broadcasting system, studios, and other professional fields