The MVIO ENS SD-SDI to Composite Video Converter with Frame Sync from Gra-Vue is identical in functionality to the XIO 9020ENS card, but is housed in a standalone, 1U half-rack chassis. It converts one SDI signal to four analog composite video signals, and outputs two SDI signals. Output signals go through frame sync processing. 625i50 (PAL) and 525i60 (NTSC) format input signals are supported.
The MVIO ENS provides automatic signal equalization for up to 200M (Belden 1694A), which can improve the signal quality and reduce the signal loss caused by long distance transmission of input source. LED lights on the unit indicate the status of input signal and power supply, in order to let the user know the status immediately. It supports SNMP and can be real-time managed and monitored by XIO NET, the Network Management Module, via Ethernet.
- One SDI input, four analog composite video outputs, and two SDI loop-through outputs
- Supports NTSC and PAL format for input signals
- Provides an individual Ref interface and frame sync processing
- 10-bit video processing
- Cables may be hot-swapped
- Provides automatic signal equalization for up to 200M (Belden 1694A)
- LED lights indicate status of signals and power supply
- Supports SNMP and can be real-time managed and monitored by XIO NET via Ethernet
- Designed for use in broadcasting system, studios, and other professional fields