This B&H Kit combines a pair of JBL EON615 Two-Way 15" 1000W Powered Portable PA Speakers with two speaker stands, a professional audio mixer, a handheld dynamic microphone, two premium XLR cables, and a speaker stand bag to create a complete portable PA solution with protection from on-the-road wear and tear.
JBL EON615 Two-Way 15" 1000W Powered Portable PA Speaker with Bluetooth Control
Designed to deliver high-quality audio, the 15" JBL EON615 is a highly flexible, easy to use, 1000W powered portable PA speaker for today's working musicians, singer/songwriters, mobile DJs, and other sound providers.
The speaker works in a variety of orientations and configurations for use as a main PA or stage monitor. When used as a main speaker, the EON615 is well equipped to cover an audience of up to 400.
A push button on the back of the speaker allows you to physically switch between four different modes: Main, Monitor, Speech, and Sub for incorporating a dedicated subwoofer to extended low-end performance. There is also a built-in EQ, which is available via the Bluetooth control application for iOS and Android devices.
Two mono inputs, each with a combo mic/line XLR-1/4" connector, feature individual signal gain knobs and a master volume knob for the overall level. The two mono inputs are mixed to a mono signal internally, while an XLR loop-thru allows you to route the signal to an additional EON600 series speaker for extending the mono signal for better coverage. For a true stereo L/R operation, two EONs are needed with each to receive independent left and right signals respectively.
The highly efficient 1000W Class-D amplifier powers the 15" woofer and 1" compression driver, which provide full-range audio (50 Hz to 20 kHz) with a sound pressure level powerful enough to ensure the entire audience can hear your performance. JBL's proprietary Image Control Waveguide offers a 90 x 50° (HxV) coverage pattern and is designed to deliver a more consistent sound to the audience, while keeping the audio off the ceiling and walls. The EON615 includes a power cord.
At a Glance
- System type: self-powered 15”, two-way, bass-reflex
- Lightweight, rugged polypropylene enclosure can withstand the rigors of on-the-road wear and tear
- JBL premium transducers: high-quality 15" woofer and 1" compression driver are designed for the EON Series
- 1000 W highly efficient Class-D amplification is matched to power the JBL transducers
- Maximum SPL output: 127 dB provides coverage of up to 300 people
- Wide frequency response (50 Hz to 20 kHz ±3 dB) delivers full-range audio performance for an accurate representation of the source material
- 90 H x 50° V coverage pattern keeps the sound on the audience and off the walls and ceiling
- Standard 35mm pole cup with stabilizing screw for use with speaker stands and speaker poles
Wireless Bluetooth Control over DSP
- Built-in DSP processor with Bluetooth v.4 control through an iOS or Android control application, EON600 app
- Wireless control over the speaker's 3-band parametric EQ, high- / low-EQ, saving and recalling presets, and adjusting the master volume
- Control up to 4 EON speakers with the EON600 app
- Disable the speaker's front LED indicator light
- Fine tune the speaker in different acoustic environments
JBL Engineered Presets for Quick and Easy Setup
- Use this setting when your EON615 is being used either on a tripod or pole and facing towards your audience
- Use this setting when your EON615 loudspeaker is being used as a stage monitor facing towards you
- Use this setting when your EON615 loudspeaker is being used in conjunction with a separate subwoofer. This preset enables a High-Pass Filter (HPF) set at 100 Hz
- Use this setting when your EON615 loudspeaker is being used for Speech only or Spoken Word only applications and is facing towards the audience
Flexible Applications and Configurations
- Floor Monitor
- Use on its side
- Use vertically
- Main PA
- Suspended from above
- Placed on a tripod stand
- Placed on a pole mount on top of a subwoofer
- Stacked on top of one another using its molded index feet
Auray SS-47A-PB Deluxe Lightweight Height-Adjustable Aluminum Speaker Stands with Tripod Base and Carrying Case
Keep your speakers mounted securely with the Auray SS-47A-PB, which comprise a pair of aluminum speaker stands and a included carrying bag. Each stand is suitable for portable and full-sized PA speakers weighing up to 120 lb. You'll find the stands come with industry standard 1.375" mounts as well as 1.5" adapters to ensure compatibility with practically any PA speaker on the market.
Each stand offers a telescoping center column adjustable from 3.8 to 7.5' and comes equipped with a metal locking collar that allows for precise height adjustment and optimal speaker placement for each PA monitor. Each stand makes use of a sturdy tripod base with nonslip rubber feet for assured stability and traction on all manner of floor surfaces.
These speaker stands suit both indoor and outdoor gigs. Lightweight at 6.1 lb apiece, each stand folds down to a compact 44" for easy transportation and storage. Just put them in the included bag when you're done, and you're good to go.
Rugged and Durable Aluminum Construction
Mackie 802VLZ4 8-Channel Ultra-Compact Mixer
The Mackie 802VLZ4 8-Channel Ultra-Compact Mixer features Onyx microphone preamps in a desk-friendly, ultra-compact design, suitable for professional applications with a lower input need. From every input to every output, the mixer is designed to provide the highest headroom and lowest noise possible for maximum signal integrity.
The mixer is built-like-a-tank with a rugged solid-steel chassis and high-contrast controls for tactile control. With features like instrument level inputs, phantom power, and level metering, the 802VLZ4 offers a true step-up performance and durability that is suitable for your professional applications.
Wide 60 dB gain range
128.5 dB dynamic range
+22 dBu line input handling
Extended frequency response
Distortion under 0.0007% (20 Hz to 50 kHz)
Polsen HDM-16-S Handheld Dynamic Performance Microphone
The HDM-16-S Handheld Dynamic Performance Microphone from Polsen is a reliable and rugged handheld microphone with an integrated on/off switch. The supercardioid polar pattern and frequency response is optimized for the human voice and can be used for live stage, vocal presentation, and studio applications.
The microphone's polar pattern is designed to eliminate off-axis sound. Additionally, an on/off switch lets you quickly silence the mic when necessary. Built with rugged construction, the Polsen HDM-16-S will withstand the rigors of transport and live performances. A 16.4' XLR cable, carry pouch, and a mic clip are also included.
Optimized for Vocals
Supercardioid Polar Pattern
Rugged and Portable
Kopul Premium Performance 3000 Series Neutrik XLR Male to XLR Female Microphone Cable (20', Black)
The black Kopul Premium Performance 3000 Series XLR Male to XLR Female Microphone Cable (20') is designed to be an extremely quiet and flexible cable that is ideal for the most demanding live sound and performance applications. The cable is engineered to be durable and provide protection against EMI, RFI, and static noise. While the cable's color-coding affords the ability to quickly differentiate between multiple connections on stage, it provides a pleasant aesthetic quality at the same time.
Premium Performance 3000 Series cables are made from 24-AWG OFC copper wire that's wrapped with PE insulation and a conductive PVC inner shield. A cotton-yarn inner layer helps reduce electrostatic and microphonic noise. The 95% dual-spiral shielding makes the cable resistant to EMI and RFI noise. The Neutrik XX silver connectors provide a high level of connectivity, and all the solder connections are shrink-wrapped for protection.