The iRig 2 from IK Multimedia is a guitar and bass audio interface designed for use with iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Mac, and Android devices. The included AmpliTube Free software delivers a portable, yet powerful virtual guitar rig for performances, recording, rehearsals, practice, and more. Enjoy the same processing, low-latency amplifiers, speaker cabinets, stompbox pedal effects, microphone modeling and accuracy as the Mac/PC versions.
Effortlessly combine an entire rig of 3 stompboxes, an amp head, a speaker cabinet, and a microphone in order to achieve that ideal tone for your guitar or bass. The compact interface features a 1/4" instrument input to your portable i-series device and a dedicated 1/4" amplifier output with an 1/8" line output for headphone monitoring or connecting to a PA system. There is a selectable dual-mode switch for FX and Thru, which allows you to process your instrument or pass the signal through unaltered. A dedicated gain control thumbwheel allows you to dial in the optimum setting.
The interface is compatible with Android devices that support the CTIA/AHJ wiring standard and may be used with the optional AmpliTube for Android software. The iRig 2 ships with a detachable microphone stand hook-and-loop-fastener slot and a hook-and-loop-fastener strip.
- 1/4” instrument input for use with guitar, bass and other instruments
- 1/4” amplifier output for use with an external amplifier without an adaptor
- 1/8” TRRS output for use with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, and Android
- 1/8” headphone output
- Compact and lightweight design
- Selectable dual-mode switch: FX and Thru
- Input-gain thumbwheel for easy signal control
- Comes with microphone stand hook-and-loop-fastener strip
- Comes with AmpliTube Free and a full suite of IK applications and software